For an in depth understanding of starting, growing and running a successful residential cleaning business use our premiere Video's below.
Click the link to go to the video.
- Module I: Before You Pick Up a Rag:
- Covers dress, rules in the home, cleaning supplies & equipment, preparing to enter the client’s home and entering the home
- Module II: How to Clean a Kitchen:
- Includes supplies needed, preparation of kitchen, instructional cleaning processes, rules and efficiency practices.
- Module III: How to Clean a Bathroom:
- Includes pre-inspection of all baths for mildew, instructions for long dusting and wet and dry cleaning trips
- Module IV: How to Long and Short Dust:
- Uses an apron for efficiency and follows top to bottom-one direction only system for long and short dusting
- Module V: Beds, Floors and Wrapping Up:
- Covers changing of linens, large vacuuming, small vacuuming, mopping floors, final walk through and exiting the home
Cleaning Training Video Samples