Welcome to Cleaning Game Changer! This is an interactive training simulation that will test your ability to clean a home. Below are instructions for getting started with the Bathroom Cleaning Simulation below. If you have issues that can’t be resolved from our help page found here Help you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video “How to Clean a Bathroom!” from the C.O.R.E training video series below before moving on to the training simulation.
The Cleaner Game Changer was designed to teach a cleaner process so that they do not miss anything when cleaning a repeat home using the most efficient process designed today. The method and tools are based on repeat cleanings and heavier tools and methods may be needed for one time cleans, but the process will remain the same. The C.O.R.E. process for cleaning a bathroom utilizes the top to bottom and left to right process circling the room 3 times, the last trip shining everything and never passing something without shining it and never repeating steps circling back. 3 trip are taken for efficiency so that product can sit and work and air time is used for drying surfaces instead of squeegees or towels and manpower.
- Begin by placing your supplies caddy and long duster by the sink
- Remove trash and rugs and place by door
- Use mini-vac to remove any hair from dry sinks, shower floors or bottom of tub.
- Spray some type of mildew grout cleaner on any mildew on shower wall
- Next long dust where ceiling meets wall, tops of windows and curtains, air vents and ceiling fans. Use the long duster and reach as far as you can to the left and then to the right where the ceiling meets the wall and then drop down and clean the baseboards, then step and do the next area. Be sure to clean tops and under kitchen cabinets
- Return to sink and clean interiors and faucets of all sinks. Rinse but do not dry
- Take supplies caddy and clean shower walls and floor as well as entire tub area. Rinse but do not dry
- Place supplies caddy by the toilet and prepare cleaning tool belt with tools and disinfectant cleaner.
- Start by the door and clean and shine all areas and items as you pass them, working from top to bottom and left to right or right to left. Use disinfectant cleaner to shine sinks, counter tops, shower walls, etc.
Please allow up to 2 minutes for simulation to load, this may be faster dependent up your internet speed. Read the instructions below and before you realize it the game will be ready.
After the simulation loads, you will be standing in the bathroom. It is now your job to clean the bathroom. You must click on objects in the bathroom in the order you should clean them, while also answering multiple choice questions correctly. If you aren’t sure what you can click on, press the magnifying glass icon in the lower left.
If you aren’t sure which object to clean next, press the Hint button on the error window that pops up.