Welcome to Cleaning Game Changer! This is an interactive training simulation that will test your ability to clean a home. Below are instructions for getting started with the Kitchen Cleaning Simulation below. If you have issues that can’t be resolved from our help page found here Help you can email us at email@example.com
Watch the video “How to Clean a Kitchen!” from the C.O.R.E training video series below before moving on to the training simulation.
C.O.R.E. PROCESS FOR CLEANING A KITCHEN
The Cleaner Game Changer was designed to teach a cleaner process so that they do not miss anything when cleaning a repeat home using the most efficient process designed today. The method and tools are based on repeat cleanings and heavier tools and methods may be needed for one time cleans, but the process will remain the same. The C.O.R.E. process for cleaning a kitchen utilizes the top to bottom and left to right process circling the entire room, never passing something without cleaning it and never repeating steps circling back.
- Begin by placing your supplies caddy and long duster by the sink and put your mop bucket in the sink.
- Place a small amount of floor cleaner and flat mop covers in the bucket and fill with hot water.
- Gather the trash, rugs and mop bucket and place them outside kitchen area.
- Place grout cleaner around sink drain
- Prepare cleaning tool belt (apron)
- Next long dust where ceiling meets wall, tops of windows and curtains, air vents and ceiling fans. Use the long duster and reach as far as you can to the left and then to the right where the ceiling meets the wall and then drop down and clean the baseboards, then step and do the next area. Be sure to clean tops and under kitchen cabinets
- Start second trip at right of sink using disinfectant cleaner to clean counter tops
- Check cabinet fronts, top and bottom, for finger prints
- This game does not include cleaning the floors
Please allow up to 2 minutes for simulation to load, this may be faster dependent up your internet speed. Read the instructions below and before you realize it the game will be ready.
After the simulation loads, you will be standing in the kitchen. You can navigate the kitchen and dining area by clicking the blue Movement icons and dragging the screen to rotate the camera left or right. It is now your job to clean the kitchen and dining area. You must click on objects in the kitchen in the order you should clean them, while also answering multiple choice questions correctly. If you aren’t sure what you can click on, press the magnifying glass icon in the lower left.
If you aren’t sure which object to clean next, press the Hint button on the error window that pops up.
Kitchen High Dusting Module 1
Kitchen Low Dusting Module 2